DATA SCIENTISTS DO IT BETTER
Our Data Advisory services remove the painstaking pitfalls of bringing data science -and its cyclical processes- in-house, allowing organizations to nimbly navigate their ever-changing needs.
What kind of pain points does Data Advisory address?
- Talent pool is very diverse and limited in number. Data Advisory provides access to our comprehensive team, spanning the data science spectrum.
- Rapidly changing internal organization structures. Pandata has the agility to collaborate with IT, business, and operations teams.
- Data scientists are expensive to hire full-time. Our utility model allows you access to as much or as little time as you need.
- The avalanche of tool and vendor choices can be daunting. We are well-versed in those options, and can even help train your team.
Who will your organization have access to on the Pandata team?
Data Scientist – A data guru that can design and build artificial intelligence to solve business challenges
Data Analyst – A creative problem-solver with quantitative, business, and data skills.
Data Engineer – A software engineer who brings data solutions together, at scale.
You, the Stakeholder – a visionary who wants to thrive in their industry by using realistic solutions to data-driven challenges.
So why choose Pandata’s Data Advisory service?
- Free up internal time and resources
- Access the right skill set at the right time, across our diverse team
- Use our utility model to dial services up and down as needed
- Interact with a dedicated Engagement Leader, who can connect business pain points to data solutions, and provide project management to prioritize requests and keep data projects on task and on budget
- Gain complimentary access to a variety of software services, including Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Tableau, PowerBI,
- Benefit from continuous investment in our team’s data science education–you reap the benefits of our leading-edge knowledge
To learn more about how Data Advisory can help your organization, contact us at email@example.com.