DATA SCIENTISTS DO IT BETTER
Pandata’s DSaaS program recognizes that data science, and its functions, are both continuous and cyclical processes for our clients to smoothly navigate their ever-changing needs. DSaaS removes the painstaking pitfalls of bringing data science functions like data strategy, predictive analytics, preparing for/and running analysis, change management, and updating dashboards, in house.
What kind of pain points does DSAAS address?
- Talent pool is very diverse and limited in number. DSaaS provides access to our comprehensive team, spanning the data science spectrum.
- Rapidly changing internal organization structures. Pandata has the agility to collaborate with IT, business, and operations teams.
- Data scientists are expensive to hire full-time. Our utility model allows you access to as much or as little time as you need.
- The avalanche of tool and vendor choices can be daunting. We are well-versed in those options, and can even help train your team.
So why should my organization choose Pandata’s DSaaS program?
- Free up internal time and resources
- Access the right skill set at the right time, across our diverse team
- Use our utility model to dial services up and down as needed
- Interact with a dedicated Engagement Leader, who can connect business pain points to data solutions, and provide project management to prioritize requests and keep data projects on task and on budget
- Gain complimentary access to a variety of software services, including Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Tableau, PowerBI,
- Benefit from continuous investment in our team’s data science education–you reap the benefits of our bleeding-edge knowledge