- Population Health Management: Understanding trends in patients with chronic illnesses, to reduce likelihood of admittance for worsening conditions.
- Observational Studies & Trials: Use of propensity score analysis (amongst other techniques) for observational studies to determine causal effects of treatments in non-trial conditions.
- Analytics Feasibility & Planning for Grant Proposals: Assess analytic needs and capabilities, to create roadmaps for successful data endeavors.
- Hospital Management & Administration: Creating executive dashboards to provide real-time insights, implementing EMR systems and BI tools, and creating and implementing data strategy to improve hospital efficiency. (other services available)
- Health Insurance Analytics: Understand contract economics and utilize Monte-Carlo Simulations, and other data tools, to understand contract change implications.
- Big Data for Medical Devices: Extract new clinical insights by leveraging the large volumes of data generated by sensors in your medical device.